Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Architectural Salvage—Hunting for Hard-to-Find Home Items
If you’re tired of making trips to Home Depot to browse through off-the-shelf, standard items or are looking for one-of-a-kind, unique antiques for home projects, then consider a trip to Architectural Salvage. Located in Denver, it offers an array of great finds that include doors, fixtures, mantels, lighting pieces and much more.
Their website is loaded with image galleries of the items they have for sale such as:
• An oak ten-panel swinging door in jamb with Rixson in-floor hardware
• A leaded stained and beveled glass window in an oak frame
• A 5-tier crystal chandelier (circa 1928) that has been professionally rewired
• An oak mantel with original beveled mirror with fireplace opening
• Antique, whole-embossed green and cream tiles
A trip to Architectural Salvage’s warehouse is an adventure in itself and what they have in stock changes on a consistent basis so you can find some great treasures for your home. It is located at 5001 N. Colorado Blvd. Denver, CO 80216 and hours are Monday-Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm, and open Thursday nights until 7:00pm.